for rights holders
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on servers owned and operated by Central Oklahoma Telephone Co., L.L.C. or its subsidiaries, including but not limited to Central Cellular, L.L.C. dba COTC Connections, (collectively “COTC”) in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing:
(1) the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
(2) identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit SourceForge to locate the material, including the full URL;
(4) your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If COTC receives such a claim, it reserves the right to refuse or delete the disputed material as permitted under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA").
COTC’s designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement under the DMCA is:
223 Broadway, P.O. Box 789
Davenport, OK 74026
COTC has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers and account holders of its system or network who are repeat copyright infringers. See also COTC’s Acceptable Use Policy.